Sunday, September 6, 2009

LUX MUNDI DESIGNS opens for business

From William Paquet:

Those of you who know my work history may find this new venture to be a surprise, but I still hope you will appreciate the art. I am a partner in this company, sculpting the prototypes and handling some other chores required to develop the business. This has been in the works for over a year and now we are ready to launch the site and offer our first item for sale.


www.luxmundidesigns.com <http://www.luxmundidesigns.com>


Whether or not the subject is of interest to you personally, I hope you will consider passing the link along to anyone you know who might find it appealing. As a company we will be focusing on creating art across a wide spectrum of ideas, some far afield from what you see here. So I hope you keep us bookmarked and check in from time to time.


Many thanks,


William
Mobile: Gary Overman

No comments: