Sunday, March 20, 2011

What a week and weekend!

Sorry that we are a little behind...

This weekend the following missions are being accomplished:

1) Christina has college tests... sorry that it impacts delivery... but you can't say we didn't warn you :-)

2) Yesterday  Christina moved into the house I grew up in. I hate moving! But in big picture this is AWESOME. She will now be able to make and package wax from the shop under her living quarters.... rather than driving to my house. Working a little each evening will once again be possible.

3) WillowProducts's wax shop is moving to same location today. Good news is that over the 5 years since inception, we've made the shop a) compact b) efficient ad possible c) mobile and easy to move.
We are moving now.... just taking a break. It will be up and running by the end of the day and Christina should be making wax tomorrow after the day job.

4) This will free my shop up for my own artistic endeavors. That may mean nothing for those who don't know me, but after YEARS of devotion to helping others with their art ( by providing our product of love), I will now be able to get on with mine... yeah I said it... deal with it :-) . Everyone who knows me, know that statement was just for fun... so desk with it :-)  oops I did it again.

5) Stay turned... once today's dust settles a bit then I'll be shooting a video on my newest sculpting station. A new DIY take on the classic Art Horse.


Best always, GaryO

Gary Overman
WWW.WillowProducts.com

No comments: